New Jersey Plastic Surgery is a nationally renowned practice that integrates innovation, research and technology to provide an unparalleled quality of service and results. Our highly experienced and expertly trained team of professionals uses only the most sophisticated techniques and technologies to deliver world-class outcomes that are second to none.
Led by board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Barry DiBernardo, New Jersey Plastic Surgery offers a signature patient experience centered on your unique need and attributes. Our state-of-the-art facility features an onsite AAAASF-accredited surgical center and a wealth of surgical and non-surgical solutions to meet the individual needs of every aesthetic goal and skin type.
To learn how Dr. DiBernardo can help you achieve your cosmetic goals and improve your self-confidence, contact us today online or at 973-509-2000 to schedule an initial consultation. In addition to serving nearby patients from Montclair, Clifton and Newark, we routinely welcome women and men from across the country and around the globe.
Meet Dr. Barry DiBernardo
Dr. Barry DiBernardo’s journey toward the field of plastic surgery began when he was just 12 years old, when he discovered his lifelong passion for the art of photography. By the time he was 16, he had developed his burgeoning talent and was picking up work as a professional photographer. During these years, he noticed that even with ideal lighting and balanced composition, his clients were often unhappy with their personal appearance in his portraits. He would be asked to “touch this up” and “change that.” What if, he wondered, rather than making superficial adjustments to his pictures, there was a way to improve people’s appearances in a real and long-lasting way. The seeds of a medical career were planted.
After graduating from Cornell University Medical College in 1984, Dr. DiBernardo spent five years as a general surgeon at Mount Sinai Medical Center in Miami Beach, Florida. He then completed a two-year residency in Plastic Surgery at the Montefiore Medical Center, Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York. He continued to work as a professional photographer throughout this time. He blended his passions for art and medicine by incorporating his photographs into a variety of papers he published, including images that documented the early stages of melanoma.
Today, a board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. DiBernardo is a nationally recognized master in his field, renowned for his achievements, research and leadership in the areas of cosmetic surgery and aesthetic rejuvenation. He is the Medical Director of New Jersey Plastic Surgery, an Associate Clinical Professor in Plastic and Reconstructive surgery at University of Pittsburgh and is past president of the Aesthetic Surgery Education and Research Foundation.
He was named one of the Top 24 Beauty Doctors in the country by Harper’s Bazaar Magazine and has been listed among the top doctors chosen by their peers in Hemisphere Magazine, New Jersey Monthly, NJ Life and Castle Connolly Guide. He has received the Leo M. Davidoff Award for teaching distinction at Albert Einstein College of Medicine as well as the American Society of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeons’ National Scientific Exhibit Award, in Washington D.C. He has appeared on WCBS 2 New York City, The Doctors, E! News, Fox5 NYC, CNN, KNTV’s “The Morning Blend” and Coffee with America.
Under the direction of Dr. DiBernardo, New Jersey Plastic Surgery has set itself apart in the world of cosmetic practice solutions. Its unrivaled reputation for excellence is the result of a commitment to innovation, research and service. Dr. DiBernardo is an authority and Key Opinion Leader in his field; he is relied upon by a variety of major vendors to evaluate surgical and non-surgical products and technology such as lasers, radio frequency devices, injectable fillers, body contouring equipment, skin care products, hair restoration solutions and more.
Dr. DiBernardo continues to thrive as a master photographer. He has traveled the world working with National Geographic photographers and was recently invited to display and sell his work in the prestigious Ansel Adams Gallery. He utilizes this tremendous artistic talent in his plastic surgery practice as well, meticulously documenting the conditions of his patients and the exquisite quality of his results.
Our Comprehensive Aesthetic Services
In light of our steadfast commitment to innovation and research, New Jersey Plastic Surgery offers the latest, safest, most effective tools available in the world today. This allows us to provide every patient with a fully customized treatment plan for both surgical and non-surgical solutions. These comprehensive services include:
- Breast surgery
- Neck lift
- Hair restoration
- Non-Surgical Services
- Body Contouring
- Cosmetic injectables
At New Jersey Plastic Surgery, we don’t just recognize the individuality of our patients, we celebrate it. Our goal is not to make you look like someone else, but a more rejuvenated and naturally-beautiful version of yourself. From the front desk to the treatment room, every member of our team is dedicated to helping you along your transformative journey with respect and dignity, providing a positive experience that exceeds your expectations.
Why Choose New Jersey Plastic Surgery?
Considered by many to be the gold standard for safety, service and satisfaction, New Jersey Plastic Surgery is among the most revered destinations in the country for surgical and non-surgical aesthetic treatments. Supported by decades of illustrious experience, board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Barry DiBernardo is the expert’s expert, a leading innovator in his field, sought after by patients and vendors across the globe for his unparalleled expertise and quality of work.
When you choose New Jersey Plastic Surgery, you can expect the highest levels of quality in:
- Experience: Dr. DiBernardo is a board-certified plastic surgeon with nearly three decades at his craft. He has helped nearly 35,000 patients look and feel their best and will leverage that experience to bring you the best results possible.
- Breadth of expertise: There is no one-size-fits-all solution in plastic surgery. Dr. DiBernardo’s extensive experience and breadth of expertise enable him to tailor each treatment and procedure, thus providing the highest quality of individualized care, customized to your unique needs.
- Safety-focus: We offer three levels of surgical facilities: an onsite surgical facility, an Out-patient private OR facility and offsite full service hospital arrangements. Our onsite surgical facility is certified by the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities (AAAASF). This voluntary accreditation demonstrates our unwavering commitment to your safety, comfort and well-being. All surgical procedural patients receive medical clearance by our affiliated internal medical staff to insure safety throughout the aesthetic experience.
- Innovation: Through our clinical research division, New Jersey Clinical Research Center, we have been committed to working at the forefront of plastic surgery and aesthetic treatments. Few other practices offer the depth of knowledge, technology or cutting-edge solutions available at New Jersey Plastic Surgery and NJ-CRC.
- Service: We believe that you deserve nothing less than exceptional service from the moment you enter our office through the entirety of your experience with our practice. Our staff members routinely undergo advanced training to ensure we create a Service Excellence Culture and an unforgettable patient experience.
Schedule Your Initial Consultation Today
You deserve to look and feel your absolute best. Call 973-509-2000 today to schedule a confidential consultation with board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Barry DiBernardo. New Jersey Plastic Surgery welcomes patients from Montclair, Clifton and Newark as well as those from throughout the U.S. and abroad.