Named by Harper’s Bazaar as one of the Top 24 Beauty Doctors in the U.S., Dr. Barry DiBernardo is recognized for his artistic eye and commitment to excellence in plastic surgery. Together with Dr. Matthew Trovato, our plastic surgeons have helped patients achieve life-changing results with procedures of the breasts, body, and face.
However, surgery is not your only choice for optimal cosmetic improvements. Through his years of experience and strong relationships with vendors in the beauty industry, Dr. DiBernardo has had the privilege of evaluating the latest in non-surgical cosmetic treatments. His adoption of the best available techniques and technology has made New Jersey Plastic Surgery an international destination for top-of-the-line non-invasive and minimally invasive services.
The following page provides an overview of our non-surgical options, but the best way to find out the right choice for your individual needs is to contact New Jersey Plastic Surgery at 973-509-2000. Our plastic surgeons and staff will discuss your goals and make personalized recommendations. We proudly serve patients in and around Montclair, Clifton, Newark, and nearby New Jersey, as well as out-of-state and international patients.
Injectables & Fillers
Injectable treatments can address a wide variety of issues. Our plastic surgeons and staff only use safe, proven injection products.
Options available at New Jersey Plastic Surgery include:
- BOTOX® Cosmetic: The most recognizable injectable wrinkle-relaxer in the world
- Products in the Juvederm collection of fillers, including Juvederm Ultra, Juvederm Ultra Plus, Juvederm Voluma, Juvederm Volbella, and Juvederm Vollure
- Radiesse: Another premium filler with applications for addressing aging of the face as well as the hands
- Restylane: Another collection of fillers with different formulations for rejuvenating the face
- Kybella: The only FDA-approved injectable that reduces deposits of fat beneath the chin
- Xeomin: An alternative to BOTOX® Cosmetic that uses the same active ingredient but without additives; some patients may form a resistance to BOTOX® Cosmetic through repeat treatments, but the same thing won’t happen with Xeomin
- Fat transfer: If you had fat extracted via liposuction, our plastic surgeons can purify and repurpose the fat to restore volume to your face
- Belotero: One of the longer-lasting fillers, the results of Belotero treatment can persist up to 18 months depending on the formulation and where the injections are performed
- Jeuveau: Approved by the FDA in 2019, Jeuveau is a new neurotoxin with promising results for treating frown lines
- Revanesse Versa: A dermal filler made with no components from animal byproducts; it is fully biocompatible and biodegradable, and effective for wrinkles, lines, and lip augmentation
It is crucial to find an experienced provider when choosing an injectable or filler. What’s more, the provider should be honest with you about the different options and what can help you achieve the best results.
Skin Care Services
The skin is a complex structure. In spite of its durability, exposure to the sun, the loss of elasticity, chronic conditions, and other factors can all negatively impact the way your skin looks and the way you see yourself.
New Jersey Plastic Surgery offers a peerless selection of treatments for resurfacing, tightening, and rejuvenating your skin. Options include:
- Laser skin resurfacing: One of the world’s premier experts in laser aesthetic technology, Dr. DiBernardo has adopted world-class technology from leading manufacturers like Sciton, Cynosure, Cutera, and others.
- Radio frequency treatments: Radio frequency waves (RF) improve the surface of the skin and provide non-invasive body contouring with device options such as FaceTite, BodyTite, AccuTite, SculpSure, ThermiTite, EMSCULPT, BTL Vanquish, and Renuvion. Some RF devices are designed for skin tightening and collagen remodeling for particular areas of the body, such as:
- Laser hair removal: Our premier lineup of lasers includes options for light and dark hair, as well as large areas of hair removal.
- Laser tattoo removal: New Jersey Plastic Surgery offers both a nanosecond laser and a picosecond laser for removing unwanted tattoos.
- Chemical peels: Rejuvenate your skin in a comfortable office setting with facial peels customized to your complexion, the issues you’d like to address, and the depth to which the ingredients penetrate your skin.
- Light-based therapies: From intense pulsed light (IPL) to FotoFacials to light therapy devices for acne treatment, non-invasive light energy can address multiple skin texture and complexion issues.
- Microneedling: Tiny pinpricks on the surface of the skin ignite the natural production of collagen and elastin; the Morpheus 8 treatment by InMode is a dual microneedling and RF device that improves the superficial skin while penetrating the subdermal tissue for deeper rejuvenation.
- Microdermabrasion: During microdermabrasion treatment, an experienced member of our staff will use a handheld device to sand the top layer of skin. This improves skin tone and texture, addressing aging skins as well as complexion issues.
- Ultherapy: Cleared by the FDA for treatment of the face, neck, and upper chest, Ultherapy consists of focused ultrasound energy that tightens the skin.
- SofPulse: The foremost “electroceutical” treatment, SofPulse uses targeted pulsed electromagnetic therapy to reduce swelling after plastic surgery procedures. This drug-free alternative to post-surgical pain management also results in shorter downtimes and earlier appearance of results.
The hair is a crucial complement to the skin. Unfortunately, many patients begin suffering from hair loss at a fairly young age. This can have a profound impact on your appearance and self-confidence.
New Jersey Plastic Surgery offers a host of advanced hair restoration and transplant options. These procedures are versatile solutions for different degrees of hair loss, and all of them have proven results.
Skin Care Products
Many plastic surgeons and med spas offer skincare products. Generally, these products are ones you can’t buy in stores because they contain medical-strength ingredients that require customization to your complexion and professional direction on usage.
New Jersey Plastic Surgery goes a step beyond by partnering with some of the leading skin care brands in the world to offer their products. These include:
- Under Skin by U.SK (Dr. DiBernardo is one of the very few distributors of these products in the United States)
- ZO Skin Health
Our skin care specialists can help you determine which product or products will complement the results of your procedure and enhance your home care routine.
Contact New Jersey Plastic Surgery Today
Innovation in the non-surgical cosmetic sector is happening all the time. Under the direction of Dr. Barry DiBernardo, New Jersey Plastic Surgery is at the forefront of changing technology, techniques, and products.
Find the non-surgical treatment that is right for you by calling 973-509-2000 today. Dr. DiBernardo welcomes patients from throughout the U.S. and around the world, as well as patients in Montclair, Clifton, Newark, and nearby areas of New Jersey.