Body Contouring in Montclair
Innovation is crucial to improving patient care. Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Barry DiBernardo recognizes this, which is why he has spent nearly three decades researching, evaluating, and embracing advances in body sculpting.
Multiple surgical and non-surgical options exist to help you reduce unwanted fat and improve your figure. At New Jersey Plastic Surgery, we customize your treatment plan to address your complaints in a way that fits your goals and lifestyle.
Schedule your body contouring consultation with Dr. DiBernardo and his team at 973-509-2000 today. New Jersey Plastic Surgery is a world-renowned center for research and clinical trials of body sculpting technology, as well as a provider of outstanding results in patient care. We serve national and international patients at our office in Montclair, New Jersey.
Surgical Body Contouring Options
Surgery to reduce fat and remove excess skin often results in the most dramatic transformations. Dr. DiBernardo and our team of plastic surgeons perform body contouring for just about every area of the body with procedures such as:
- Liposuction, including SmartLipo and VASER liposelection
- Tummy tuck and mini tummy tuck
- Mommy makeover
- Butt augmentation
- Arm lift
- Thigh lift
These procedures are not intended for weight loss purposes. However, they are often an effective option for attaining your best body after significant weight loss or bariatric surgery.
Non-Surgical Body Contouring
Despite the effectiveness of surgical body sculpting, some patients are reluctant to undergo surgery. Others simply want to make less major changes to their body shape. Dr. DiBernardo has extensively vetted some of the most exciting technologies in non-surgical body contouring and added them to the repertoire at New Jersey Plastic Surgery.
In addition to surgical options, our team can discuss a wide range of non-surgical treatments for reducing excess fat. These include:
- CoolSculpting: One of the most popular non-surgical options for fat reduction, CoolSculpting literally freezes fat. When the body eliminates the frozen fat cells, you enjoy a slimming effect.
- BodyTite: Radio frequency (RF) energy penetrates the skin and destroys underlying fat cells. Problem areas see a reduction in bulk, while the skin grows tighter to achieve a contoured appearance.
- SculpSure: Treatment with SculpSure only takes 30 minutes. During the procedure, lasers are applied to areas with excess fat. The body absorbs broken down fat cells, slimming the parts of the body where you receive treatment.
- BTL Vanquish: Another RF treatment, Dr. DiBernardo supervises BTL Vanquish sessions to ensure effective fat reduction in locations like the belly, flanks, and thighs.
- EMSCULPT: Treatment consists of high-intensity focused electromagnetic energy. EMSCULPT is unique among non-surgical body contouring options because it helps build muscle while reducing localized fat. EMSCULPT treatment is particularly effective for toning the extremities, buttocks, and more.
- Renuvion: This groundbreaking procedure is renowned for precision treatment. Renuvion combines RF energy with helium to induce contraction of internal tissue, resulting in both body contouring and skin tightening effects.
- eon™ fat reduction: Performed using a state-of-the-art robotic arm, eon™ technology is specially designed to reduce fat in the abdominal region. Treatment doesn’t even require a doctor or surgeon to touch you; you simply lie comfortably on your back while the arm distributes laser energy throughout your midsection.
Before choosing surgical or non-surgical body sculpting, it is imperative to have realistic expectations for your options. One of the best ways to determine what each procedure is capable of is to view before-and-after photos.
Why Choose New Jersey Plastic Surgery for Body Sculpting
Prior outcomes do not guarantee the same results for you. However, few plastic surgery practices in the country have the same experience as Dr. DiBernardo and his team with state-of-the-art body contouring.
At New Jersey Plastic Surgery, your safety, comfort, and satisfaction are all of vital importance to our entire team. We are able to perform many surgical and non-surgical procedures in our dedicated treatment rooms or AAAASF-accredited surgery facility. Our staff will provide a warm welcome and assist you however possible to make all aspects of your patient experience enjoyable and unforgettable.
Contact New Jersey Plastic Surgery by calling 973-509-2000 to schedule your initial consultation. We offer a selection of premier body contouring procedures and technologies for patients in Montclair, Clifton, Newark, and nearby areas of New Jersey, as well as patients nationwide and around the globe.