Loose and sagging skin occurs when internal and external factors affect the key molecules that keep skin firm, hydrated, and elastic. Skin laxity that develops with age is mostly caused by a loss of elastin fibers, collagen networks, and hyaluronic acid – a molecule that helps skin retain moisture. Pregnancy and rapid weight loss can also loosen skin by changing its structure and stretching skin molecules.
If you suffer from loose or sagging skin, New Jersey Plastic Surgery offers a wide range of advanced skin-tightening options to help you look refreshed, renewed, and revitalized.
To learn how we can help you achieve firm, tight, beautiful skin, contact us today online or at 973-509-2000. We welcome patients from Montclair, Clifton, and Newark, New Jersey, as well as patients from across the country and throughout the world.
Our Skin Tightening Services
At New Jersey Plastic Surgery, we don’t just offer the most advanced skin-tightening technology available, we deliver a signature experience centered on your safety, comfort, and satisfaction. Led by board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Barry DiBernardo, our state-of-the-art facility provides a wide range of skin-tightening services, including:
- ThermiTight: In this non-surgical, minimally-invasive procedure, a small probe is used under the skin to deliver radiofrequency (RF) energy. It significantly tightens skin in areas such as the abdomen, breasts, neck, and arms. This is a single treatment.
- ThermiSmooth: This treatment delivers RF energy through a small, round probe used on the surface of facial skin to smooth lines around the mouth or crepey skin around the eyes. This requires three treatments, three weeks apart.
- ThermiRase: This toxin-free alternative to BOTOX® Cosmetic or Xeomin smooths fine lines and wrinkles and addresses neck laxity. Results can last up to one year or more.
- ThermiVA: This is used for female tightening of internal vaginal laxity or external laxity. The process involves three comfortable surface treatments.
- Morpheus 8: This advanced treatment utilizes RF energy and microneedles to provide fast, uniform, and virtually painless body contouring. Patients often see results after just one treatment; three treatments are recommended for optimal results.
- SculpSure: The world’s first FDA-cleared laser treatment designed to reduce fat from the flanks and abdomen, and sculpt stubborn fat deposits. This is a single 30-minute treatment.
- EmSculpt: This advanced, non-invasive treatment utilizes high-intensity focused electromagnetic (HIFEM) technology to stimulate muscle contractions, which in turn eradicates fat and sculpts muscle mass. The procedure takes only 30 minutes, twice a week for two weeks (totaling four sessions).
- BTL Vanquish: An FDA-approved treatment that uses non-invasive, radiofrequency technology to shrink and reduce fat cells in the midsection, flanks, and thighs. Four treatment sessions, one week apart, are recommended for optimal results.
- BodyTite: An advanced skin tightening and body contouring treatment that uses radio frequency to break up fat cells and force skin cells to contract. This corrects skin laxity caused by aging, weight loss, or pregnancy, and also helps get rid of body fat.
With so many great options to choose from, it may be difficult to know which one is right for you. At your initial consultation at our office, we will take time to get to know you and your unique goals. We will evaluate your skin and recommend the treatment that best suits your budget, lifestyle, and desired outcome.
Why Choose New Jersey Plastic Surgery?
Known for our commitment to patient-focused care and exquisite results, New Jersey Plastic Surgery is among the leading cosmetic practices in the country. Under the leadership of board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Barry DiBernardo, our highly-trained and talented staff is dedicated to delivering the safest and most effective results possible.
New Jersey Plastic Surgery is recognized as one of the nation’s top destinations for advanced laser, light, energy, and other non-surgical cosmetic services. Dr. DiBernardo a key Opinion Leader in his field. He is trusted by numerous national and international firms to assess emerging technologies and tools, including radio frequency devices, laser, skincare products, injectable fillers, hair restoration options, and more.
When you choose New Jersey Plastic Surgery, you can expect the gold standard in service and quality. Your treatment will be completely customized specifically for you and your individual needs. During your initial consultation, we will discuss your cosmetic concerns, explain all of your options, and develop a treatment plan tailored just for you.
Schedule Your Skin Tightening Consultation Today
You don’t have to live with loose, sagging skin. Contact New Jersey Plastic Surgery today to schedule your confidential skin tightening consultation. Contact our office online or call 973-509-2000 to arrange your initial consult. We serve Montclair, Clifton, and Newark, New Jersey, and welcome patients from across the U.S. and worldwide.