New Jersey Plastic Surgery is pleased to be one of the first facilities to offer EmbraceRF in New Jersey. Dr. Barry DiBernardo, a board-certified New Jersey plastic surgeon, says that “EmbraceRF is an exciting innovation by InMode that combines a two-fold approach to scarless skin tightening by treating both the subdermis (FaceTite) and epidermis (Fractora) in one procedure with amazing results!”[/fusion_text]
What is Embrace RF?
EmbraceRF is a new facial contouring solution that is the perfect answer for patients who have facial skin laxity and the appearance of sagging along the jawline and neck, but may not be a candidate – or are not yet ready – for a facelift. FaceTite is performed in the New Jersey Plastic Surgery procedure room by Dr. Barry DiBernardo under local anesthesia. EmbraceRF is ideal for anyone who wants to look their best at all times.
How is it Different?
Not only does EmbraceRF’s new protocol allow Dr. DiBernardo to treat patients that are in the treatment gap category (i.e. not having bad enough skin for a facelift and not good enough skin elasticity for liposuction); but most importantly, introduces a whole new solution to the space. The concept of adipose-remodeling of the face.
What is adipose-remodeling?
The EmbraceRF procedure generates heat to “mold” the fat of the face in strategic positions in order to augment the jaw line and rejuvenate the neck. This new concept of facial rejuvenation is unique to EmbraceRF and can only be performed consistently and safely using the synergistic combination FaceTite and Fractora. By strategic fat remodeling of the face, a patient can retain the fullness necessary to maintain youthfulness and at the same time tighten skin in the neck and jowl for an optimal result.
• Can be performed under local anesthesia
• Two day (or long weekend) downtime
• Consistent results
• Superior facial contouring with significant results
• Uniform treatment
• Proven technology
• FDA Cleared
• Designer dermis approach for the treatment of entire dermis, superficial and deep.
Built-in safeguards including real-time measurements of skin temperature, impedance monitoring, power cut-off and audible feedback help ensure patient safety.
What areas can be treated?
EmbraceRF is for the face/neck area. It addresses skin laxity and can be used without the need for liposuction.
What are the technologies behind Embrace RF:
- FaceTite – FaceTite is a minimally-invasive contouring solution for the face. It is a safe, effective and exciting treatment that offers patients significant aesthetic changes. FaceTite is powered by RFAL (Radio-Frequency Assisted Lipolysis) and provides superior internal and external lipolysis, resulting in three-dimensional remodeling of the fibrous septa.
• Fractora – Fractora is a fractional skin resurfacing and subdermal tissue coagulation device that bridges the gap between fractional lasers and surgical procedures. Clinical papers demonstrate outcomes such as: improvement in skin complexion, reduction in skin irregularities and restoring skin to a more youthful appearance.
How many treatments are required?
One treatment is required.
How quickly will you see results?
Results are seen immediately with improvements over time. Best noticeable results are seen after 6 weeks, and continuing up to 12 months.
If you have been thinking about a facelift or are looking into face contouring in New Jersey, Dr. Barry DiBernardo is excited to meet with you to discuss EmbraceRF at his practice, New Jersey Plastic Surgery. Please contact us here to schedule your confidential consultation.