Formulated balm with encapsulated retinol capable of providing antioxidant effects and promoting cell renovation. This encapsulated form provides high stability and greater penetration power of the active substance, strengthening both the action and the results after use. The U.SK AntiOx Blend™ is made of powerful active antioxidants, capable of protecting against damage caused by oxidation, tissue stress and the environment. The product promotes an increase in firmness, a decrease in appearance of wrinkles and expression lines along with texturing the relief of the skin. The presence of our exclusive Pro-SkinCalming™ complex prevents and decreases irritation of the skin that can occur after being subjected to the topical application of retinol. This formulation also provides high spread and rapid absorption properties.
Apply once a day, preferably at night, or as directed by your physician. Apply to the face and neck, massaging gently with circular movements. 1-2 pumps, night time (PM)
Press the valve a few times to release the formula. After the first use, do not unscrew the cap. If this occurs, simply press the valve a few more times to start the product flow again.
Do not use during pregnancy. Apply sunscreen in the morning.
Do not apply to irritated or damage skin. Consult your physician before using during pregnancy. Do not use this product if you are hypersensitive to any of its ingredients. This product was formulated to minimize any possibility of skin allergies occurring.
- Decreased appearance of wrinkles and fine lines combined with greater skin feel perception
- Cell boost that increases turnover and new cells proliferation
- Up to 93% physiological antioxidant (SOD) defense stimulus
- Encapsulated retinol
- Bidens pilosa extract: retinol boost
- U.SK AntiOX Blend™
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Alteromonas macleodii exopolysaccharide
- Trehalose bio vectored
- Hydrolyzed Rice Protein
- Potentiation of retinol effect in combination with phytol by synthesis and stimulation of retinol receptors (RAR and RXR).
- Antioxidants combination for global protection of aging, with a decrease in infrared damages. Anti-inflammatory effect and cellular DNA protection. Collagen biosynthesis, moisturizing and antiglicant activities.
- Stimulation of fibroblast proliferation and structural proteins (collagens I, III, VII, and fibronectin) synthesis.
- Soothing and desensitizing effect
Aqua/Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Tribehenin PEG-20 Esters, PEG-20, Polysorbate 60, Isononyl Isononanoate, Caprylic/Capric triglyceride, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Glycereth-26, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, PEG-100 Stearate, Diisopropyl Sebacate, Sucrose Tristearate, Propylheptyl Caprylate, Stearyl Alcohol, Undecane, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Bisabolol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Phenoxyethanol, Tridecane, Elaeis Guineensis Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Gossypium Herbaceum Seed Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Bidens Pilosa Extract, Retinol, Physalis Angulata Extract, Silanetriol Trehalose Ether, Linum Usitatissimum Seed Oil, Decarboxy Carnosine HCL, Oxothiazolidine, Alteromonas Ferment Extract, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Benzotriazolyl Dodecyl p-Cresol, Disodium EDTA, Octadecyl Di-t-Butyl-4-Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Propanediol, Tocopherol, BHT, Methylsilanol Mannuronate, Sodium Benzoate, Linalool, Benzyl salicylate, Buthylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, alpha-Isomethyl ionone, Citric Acid, Methylisothiazolinone, Sorbic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, d-Limonene.
Precautions: Keep out of reach of children. Avoid eye contact. Store in a cool place and away from light.Use of sunscreen is recommended during the day.