New Jersey Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Harry T. Haramis
Harry T. Haramis, M.D., FACS is a board certified plastic surgeon who has been practicing in New Jersey for nearly 20 years. Dr. Haramis brings a wealth of cosmetic surgery experience to our practice, offering popular surgical procedures like breast enhancement and body contouring.
After graduating from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Dr. Haramis completed his General Surgery residency at Saint Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston, New Jersey. He then went on to receive his certification by the American Board of Surgery. In Dayton, Ohio, Dr. Haramis completed a plastic surgery fellowship at Wright State University, Kettering Medical Center.
- Rutgers University- Newark College of Arts & Sciences, NJ: September 1979- May 1983, B.A.
- UMDNJ- New Jersey Medical School, Newark, NJ: September 1983- May 1987, M.D.
As both his father and uncle were physicians, Dr. Haramis has been able to develop a strong sense of ethical integrity and an honorable approach to patient care.
Dr. Harry Haramis has affiliations with many reputable hospitals in New Jersey and the tri-state area, including:
- St. Barnabas Medical Center, Livingston, NJ
- St. Joseph’s Wayne Hospital, Wayne, NJ
- Lenox Hill Hospital, New York, NY
- Mountainside Hospital, Montclair, NJ
- Clara Maass Medical Center, Belleville, NJ
Additionally, Dr. Harry T. Haramis is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons.
During his career as a plastic surgeon, Dr. Haramis has written many clinical articles and won awards for his research. He also has the following certifications:
- American Board of Plastic Surgery: 1998 & Maintenance of Certification: 2008
- American Board of Surgery: 1995
- National Board of Medical Examiners: 1988
**Dr. Harry T. Haramis is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.