Facial surgery encompasses many procedures that result in a younger, more natural appearance. For people living in and around Bloomfield, Essex County and Morristown, New Jersey, the board-certified plastic surgeons at New Jersey Plastic Surgery in Montclair, New Jersey perform facial surgery procedures to refresh and reveal a more youthful look.
Facial surgery involves procedures focused on specific features on the face and neck. Whether you want to correct a misshaped nose or lift excess skin around the face and neck to look younger, the newest advancements in facial surgeries offer very natural looking and younger results that people desire. If you are considering facial surgery, please take some time to view our facial surgery before and after pictures to see the results of some of our patients.
- Ear Surgery: Patients whose ears are misshaped, not level with each other or stick out a little too far can rely on ear surgery to correct their issues and increase their self-confidence.
- Facelift: Because skin tends to sag as people age, facelifts pull the skin back slightly to remove wrinkles and permanent frowns and reveal a younger, natural appearance.
- Neck Lift: For those who seem to have a “turkey” neck as the result of excess, sagging skin, a neck lift can reveal a naturally taut complexion that looks younger and smoother.
- Rhinoplasty: Also called “nose jobs,” rhinoplasty is performed to straighten a crooked nose or reshape one that is too large doesn’t fit someone’s face.
- ThermiSmooth® – Uses radiofrequency to enhance the appearance and elasticity of the skin.
Facial surgery is performed by board-certified plastic surgeons at New Jersey Plastic Surgery on patients who want to look younger and brighter. People living in Bloomfield, Essex County and Morristown, New Jersey considering facial surgery should contact us today to schedule a consultation.