Breast enhancement surgery, performed by one of the board-certified plastic surgeons at New Jersey Plastic Surgery in Montclair, New Jersey, is a surgical procedure performed to change the appearance of your breasts. Our surgeons perform breast lifts reductions, and augmentations to help you achieve the appearance you want. The new state of the art advancements in breast enhancement can give the residents of Bloomfield, Essex County, and Morristown a more symmetrical, younger and self-confident appearance.
There have been numerous advancements in the techniques of breast enhancement surgery. Whether you want to alter the size and shape of your breasts for cosmetic reasons or have a need for new breasts because of mastectomy or other injury to the area, you have the opportunity to have breast surgery that results in a natural, more youthful appearance. Our board-certified plastic surgeons use the latest techniques to achieve the look you want. Please take the time to look through our breast enhancement before and after pictures of our patients who have had breast enhancement surgery.
- Breast Augmentation: Breast augmentations are done to lift and re-contour your breasts to enhance and improve your appearance. Augmentation involves the insertion of implants to increase the size of your breasts.
- Revision Breast Augmentation: When previous augmentations did not go well or have been in place for many years, there may be a need for a revision breast augmentation procedure. This procedure gives you the look you wanted from augmentation by reshaping and resizing your breasts.
- Breast Lift and Augmentation: As we age, it is common for breasts to appear to sit lower or sag. Breast lift and augmentation use breast implants to reshape while lifting breasts to a more upright position.
- Breast Reduction: Larger breasts may be what most women want but for those with oversized breasts, breast reduction helps relieve back pain and offers a renewed sense of confidence by reducing the size of your breasts to a more average size.
- Gynecomastia: When men suffer from gynecomastia, breast reduction gives them a more masculine physique with a toned chest. Gynecomastia is a physical issue that causes men to have excessive tissue in their chest giving the appearance of breasts.
At New Jersey Plastic Surgery, located in Montclair New Jersey, board-certified plastic surgeons are highly trained in performing breast enhancement surgery on patients living in and around Bloomfield, Essex County and Morristown, New Jersey. Contact us today to schedule a consultation.